ICCES offer IT and Business consulting services to our commercial and government customers. We have the expertise to conduct comprehensive design-build efforts for satellite hubs, data centers, networks, and network operating center (NOC). Likewise, we have gained expertise of providing complete technology refurbishment and new construction for hotels, and office parks alike.
ICCES has created a dedicated staff of qualified and experienced engineers, technologists, and support staff in its key locations with an average of over six years service with us. Over ninety seven percent (97%) of staff are degree holder, university graduates and our engineers are all certified in their particular disciplines. Staff training is conducted year round both in-house and with reputable international firms.
ICCES employs experienced consultants and technology professionals in a wide variety of disciplines to ensure customer satisfaction and project success. These experts include disciplines such as IT, hardware, software, communications, network engineering, business analysis, process management, and legal services, to name just a few.
Project Management Staff
Our experienced project managers who all have proven track records of delivering successful IT projects on time and on budget. These professional works closely with our customers to develop requirements, devise solutions, and deliver projects to meet both business and technical demands.
IT Solutions and Services
- Fiber Optic Network
- Terrestial and Broadband Networks: VPN
- Structured Cabling Project
- Data Connectivity Services via Satellite: Point to Point, Point to Multipoint, SCPC, DVB S/S2,TDMA
- Network Operation Center (NOC) and Satellite Communication Hubs Design-Build Consultancy Services
- Access, Security, and Surveillance Systems
- GSM Backhauling
- WiMax Solutions
- IP PBX Telephone System, Voice over IP
- Video Conferencing Solution
- Teleport Services
- Satellite Capacity
- AVL Tracking Solutions
Recently, we have added, through our partner companies:
- Through ITIS, a full service inspection company providing field inspection services. Services includes a full range of NDT methods, Quality Control and Quality Assurance functions, and physical testing. Capabilities includes: Ultrasonic (contact, immersion) Radiography (X-ray, Gamma Ray, Film and Real Time, Computed Radiography), Liquid Penetrant (Wet/ Dry, Fluorescent, Visible), Ground Penetrating Radar, Eddy Current (flaw detection, material sorting), Positive Material identification (XRF).
- Through Connectivity Dynamics, Inc. Business and Technical Consultation, contract management services, global broadband communications services, data center and network design-build and IT project management.
- Through Mesiouglu Insaat, Construction company – Urban transformation through construction of industrial and commercial buildings, and private homes characterized with high degree of quality, efficiency, comfort and safety.